Return To The 50’S Classic Car Show
October 2-3, 2015
Front Street Downtown Natchitoches
Presented by: Natchitoches Historic District Business Association
Celebrating their 9th annual event, the
“Return to the 50’s Car Show” is held on the first weekend in October each year.
Enjoy a carriage ride and guided tour of Landmark Historic District , visit Ft. St. Jean Baptiste, Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame and Historic Museum along with shops and restaurants in the business district.
Friday, October 2, 2015
- 12:00-4:00 – Poker Run Starts, registration in park behind 550 Second Street;
- 5:30-8:00 – Fish Fry with live music on the Riverbank; Poker Run Score sheets will be turned in here by 6:00pm. Results will be announced at 7:00pm. We’ll also have registration at the same time;
- Fish Fry to registered cars (2 tickets per registered car) additional and public tickets can be purchased for $20.00 each.
Saturday, October 3, 2014
- 7:00-12:00 – Car Show Registration at Bank of Montgomery parking lot (accessible from Second Street);
- 7:00-4:00 – 9th Annual Car show downtown Natchitoches;
- Live entertainment from three stages throughout the day;
- Shops, restaurants, museums, and more;
- Free participant t-shirts to the first 100 registered cars;
- 4:00 – Over 60 awards will given out on the riverbank.